Do You Have Friends You've Never Met That Love You Mote & Treat You Better than "Real" Friends & Family?

I do! On FB, etc I've come to realize that my true friends aren't always the ones I talk to face to face. You ladies are living proof!

xXMarlyeXx

Asked by xXMarlyeXx at 1:29 AM on May. 21, 2012 in Relationships

• Wow that's awesome. I've sent books to CMs who wanted books. My grade school pen pal reconnected with me through FB and she sends me stuff from France and I send her stuff from the US. Her sons love peanut butter and ketchup.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:56 AM on May. 21, 2012

• I don't know a single person where I live. Sadly this is my outlet but I've "met" some great people on here.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:35 AM on May. 21, 2012

• Suspicious? Haha. Most of us are harmless. We get silly in this section because we've all been on here for years. We "get" each other if that makes sense.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:12 AM on May. 21, 2012

• I have a few ladies on here that I feel that way about, but I will still always go to DH (unless he is the reason I am upset) or my mom or MIL, or my best friend (when I can get a hold of her) with big problems.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 6:32 AM on May. 21, 2012

• For example, I have a friend who is from Australia, and she uploaded a pic of this chocolate bar that isn't available in the US. I commented it with playful envy and she's offered to send me some.
    xXMarlyeXx

Comment by xXMarlyeXx (original poster) at 1:50 AM on May. 21, 2012

• Awww that's so sweet. I've wanted to text moms on here but they're too suspicious lol
    xXMarlyeXx

Comment by xXMarlyeXx (original poster) at 2:03 AM on May. 21, 2012

• I feel the same. And, I just wanted to let you know, Marlye, how happy I am we have became friends! :o)
    onelove1982

Answer by onelove1982 at 2:08 AM on May. 21, 2012

• I am too!!! I'm so happy to have you as a friend.
    xXMarlyeXx

Comment by xXMarlyeXx (original poster) at 2:13 AM on May. 21, 2012

• On here, yeah. Pretty much all the people in one member owned group, then there are a few people I've met in answers and other groups that are just freaking amazing and make me wish we lived close enough to hang out.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:13 AM on May. 21, 2012

• Cant say i have any true friends just via social sites...my true friends are just that becuz they have been there for me in many ways not just to talk to
    CaLiMaMom

Answer by CaLiMaMom at 5:49 AM on May. 21, 2012