Serious question, but weird.

I been with a guy for 8 months now. He's lied to me about talking to his ex, and other girls. He lied about his age, said he was 26, but really 30. Says he never been married till I found out he was. And other lies, that our small, that I know of.

Well. For some reason I get a bad vibe with him sometimes. A vibe like... I don't trust him. Theres something about him I don't quite trust. But then there's time where I feel like its real, and he really loves me.

My mom said if something don't feel right, to let go. If there's any red flags, let go. Thing is I tried, but I always seem to go back, cause he sweet talks me and blah blah!

Is this weird to feel a bad vibe with him? Then good?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on May. 21, 2012 in Relationships

• Your mother is right. He is a liar... big time. Why are you wondering whether you can trust him when clearly you can't? It seems perfectly normal to me to get a bad vibe from him. As for why you keep going back to him - raise your standards and you'll forget him pretty fast.
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 4:14 AM on May. 21, 2012

• Really? You want to trust him?

Answer by rkoloms at 5:11 AM on May. 21, 2012

• All i needed to read was the first line and I know for sure u just need to move on. Really what would you be missing?
    CaLiMaMom

Answer by CaLiMaMom at 5:45 AM on May. 21, 2012

• If he lies to you about little things, what else does he lie about? Usually you have those bad vibes for a reason, time to move on.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 6:15 AM on May. 21, 2012

• "for some reason" you get a vibe from him.

HE LIED TO YOU! That's the reason! Wake up and listen to your gut.

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 6:47 AM on May. 21, 2012

• He's a liar. He's a con. He's a user. And no doubt he's a cheater.

WHY DO YOU STAY? How much more do you need to hear before you accept the fact this guy is no good?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:30 AM on May. 21, 2012

• He lied to you about his age and the fact that he'd been married - either of those alone are reason enough to walk. Put both together, and combine with everything else he's lied about - you should be running as far and as fast as you can.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:05 AM on May. 21, 2012

• It makes sense to me that you would keep going back to him, because you are attracted to him and he makes you feel loved and he's the one you've been with, so it's comfortable. But he is clearly not trustworthy at all. Eight months really isn't that long - you need to let this go before you invest more time in it. He will not change. You will end up breaking up, because he is a liar. Better now than when you have years invested in him and possibly a child together!
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 8:29 AM on May. 21, 2012

• oh you are just letting yourself be played as the fool... have fun and learn from it.... if he lied - then he isa liar and you shoudl not trust him. you should walk away - 8 months is nothing to a lifetime - dont waste any energy on a person who doesnt even tell you the truth. youa re being scammed. i just hope he isnt married... lol
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 9:29 AM on May. 21, 2012

• Leave now.
    iwicked

Answer by iwicked at 10:04 AM on May. 21, 2012