Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

5 Bumps

If you could change adoption law/proceedings, what would it look like?

Answer Question

Asked by Bellarose0212 at 4:25 AM on May. 21, 2012 in Adoption

Level 19 (7,940 Credits)
Answers (6)
  • Something that would state if you willing give your children to family members because they interfere with your lifestyle you will have not more than 24 months to regain physical custody. Longer than 24 months shows a complete lack of interest and you automatically loose your parental rights without a court hearing.

    Answer by meooma at 7:11 AM on May. 21, 2012

  • Lose ^^^ should be LOSE, not loose.

    Answer by meooma at 7:18 AM on May. 21, 2012

  • more requierments no mercy

    Answer by GlitteribonMom at 10:29 PM on May. 21, 2012

  • GlitterbonMom,

    What do you mean? More requirements for whom? No mercy for whom? I can't think what "no mercy" could mean in terms of adoption.

    Comment by Bellarose0212 (original poster) at 12:41 AM on May. 22, 2012

  • I would re-think open adotion

    Answer by booklover545 at 4:44 PM on Jul. 9, 2012

  • booklover- In what way?

    Comment by Bellarose0212 (original poster) at 1:01 AM on Jul. 10, 2012

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN