Hormones or something else???

I just found out I'm pregnant a month ago. I'm now 10 weeks. This is not my first pregnancy but it is my boyfriend's first child. I don't know what my deal is but in the past month I've gradually wanted less and less to do with him. I don't want him to touch me, I don't want to talk to him, and I've started sleeping in another room. It's so crazy to me because before I found out I was pregnant I was totally happy and 'in love' with him but even though I keep telling myself its just hormones, I can't make this feeling go away. What's wrong with me? Have any of you had similar experiences?

kjones8327

Asked by kjones8327 at 7:38 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• OMG you are sooo normal!!!! I couldn't stand my husband the entire time. That poor man put up with my !@## constantly. He is a really sweet person. I would get so irritated and over sensetive. I didn't want to have sex and could have been happy sleeping alone tho whole time. Having the baby will change things. You might get a break from it in the second trimester and see it come back in the last. Hang in there.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 8:00 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• It could be hormones. Lately I haven't liked my husband and I know I love him to death... my hormones are all crazy. Do you maybe resent getting pregnant?
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 8:00 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Hormones... Good luck!
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 8:34 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• OMG i feel the same way im 10 week prego too and its jst horrible i feel so bad, im always pushing my bf away and im always yelling at him... and i was never like this before i found out i was prego... welll at least the same thing it was a slow gradual thing, like everyday it was somethng that didnt bother me and it turned into something that i hated him for.. im praying that it goes away i feel so bad after (lol not during) and i dont want to stress him out i love him for putting up with my shit everyday and all day
    dlepasti

Answer by dlepasti at 12:22 AM on Jan. 29, 2009