Mommies in direct sales

Mommies in direct sales...any good booking in recruiting ideas,websites,games,or tips/tricks? I'm in the romance business,I'd like any help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:41 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Money & Work

• There are no tricks! What are you doing to advertise your business? Send me a email I will try my best to help ya.
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 7:42 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I know of a good adverising company if you are interested:  http://www.advertiseonme.synthasite.com/

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 7:57 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• There are many ways that you can get exposure to your business using social media not to mention many other free techniques. I have found that alot of people that get into business thinks that it is all about your products and services which in reality is about trust. You are selling trust. The trends are changing and so are the customers. They are more cautious about spending money so they are looking to have multiple interactions with people before they purchase. But in order to build trust you must be offering something to them to help them that is not your business. You must also build relationships with your prospects through blogs, social networks, videos, etc
    tpalmer

Answer by tpalmer at 12:29 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I don't do games they are a waste of time in my eyes and Im not in preschool anymore and it has not made a difference in my business actually I have booked more since I stopped doing them...the 3 things I do in the middle of my parties is I bring 10 raffle tickets with me and tell them to ask me questions about my business any one who asks me a question gets a raffle ticket and then once all are gone I draw for a prize...usually the one(s) that are asking the most questions are the ones who may be interested in the biz....then I do a door prize drawing and I give nayone who brought a guest a gift and thats it...I do have a littel schpell before the questioning though as well so it does not sound so silly....
    sammiemommy

Answer by sammiemommy at 1:34 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I agree with sammiemommy I don't do games and I keep my presentation to 5 minutes!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:43 AM on Jan. 30, 2009