Has anyone succeeded weight loss with acai berry?

I just ordered it and I usually don't buy stuff like this, but it was on Oprah!lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:50 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I just got mine back and I ordered the colon cleanse too, but it hasn't gotten here yet. I have a question about it on here too.
    coke2pep

Answer by coke2pep at 9:38 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I read that pure acai works but that company selling it and offering a free trial is supposed to be a scam. I was reading complaints all over the internet about them charging people outrageous amounts and when they try to call and cancel, nobody ever answers the phone. If you find a legit company that sells this please let me know.
    Mommyx2BG

Answer by Mommyx2BG at 11:17 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• it did a bit but it gave me major acid reflux
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• i just recieved mine in the mail about 4 days ago and have been using it since and i take only 2 pills in the morning and before when i use to it i felt bloated and now i eat and don't feel that bloated problem i feel like even though i am big and it helps with the energy no matter what you eat you feel like you ate very light and it keeps you full longer i posted a question about acai to to see how many people got results. i ordered mine through puritan.com and i bought 1 bottle and got 4 extra bottles for free and for only $39.99 and there are cheaper ones i am going to get my vitamins from there and they send you your confirmation to your email and in the package the statement when you ordered, how it was paid and everything.
    raunchy46

Answer by raunchy46 at 11:42 PM on Feb. 2, 2009