Should i apply to this show .. read details?

There is a TV show called "A Baby's Story" and i watch it all the time. I'm Currently 21 Weeks Pregnant and i wanted to sign up. A Baby Story takes viewers on an intimate and emotional journey by profiling couples' experiences from the final weeks of pregnancy through the first weeks of a new life. They record the birth of the baby (won't show any private parts). My boyfriend don't want to do it he said if i do it he don't want his face shown. Should i sign up or is it a crazy idea? Honestly

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• do it!.. i wanted to do it when i was pregnant and regret that i didn't
    CMEckery

Answer by CMEckery at 5:47 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Not if your bf isn't for it. They probably wouldn't select you if you aren't both into the idea.
    Nicki87

Answer by Nicki87 at 6:01 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I love that show...It would be a great experience. Has your BF seen the show? If you can get him on board...go for it!! Just think of capturing all of those great memories on professional film. ...can you say Priceless!!!
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 4:19 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Do it! I wanted to so badly. What better way to remember all the hazy details than to have a professional video-grapher tema to record them for you. Let us know when it airs!
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 1:43 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• My friend did it,she was a surrogate for a couple and they profiled her journey with the couple,it was the only one so far i seen like that.
    I love baby story...
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 10:53 PM on Sep. 8, 2008