Confrontation between a teacher and student about President Obama . ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjpWaESn_9g  -- this is an unedited version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXcrXrSSjtE -- this is an edited version with a commentary at the beginning.

tinamatt

Asked by tinamatt at 12:45 PM on May. 21, 2012 in Politics & Current Events

• This is why we are for home schooling. This teacher can't see the big difference between a question a being disrespectful.

The teacher is in charge and she took to the ridicules .
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:58 PM on May. 21, 2012

• The teacher is an idiot and obviously WRONG. You DO NOT go to jail for criticism... and to say that Romney is "just" a candidate so we can say what we want but Obama is above that... Um NO.

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 1:05 PM on May. 21, 2012

• Had people been arrested simply for criticizing the President, I think we would have heard about it. Now, if the student had threatened bodily harm, he could have been arrested.
    tinamatt

Comment by tinamatt (original poster) at 1:26 PM on May. 21, 2012

• I am in NC and I am in the schools every day. I think I am going to make some calls to complain. She should be fired.

Answer by gemgem at 1:39 PM on May. 21, 2012

• She's been suspended with pay as of today.
    tinamatt

Comment by tinamatt (original poster) at 2:01 PM on May. 21, 2012

• WITH pay....just a PAID vacation for being an idiot.........GO UNIONS **roll eyes**
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 2:03 PM on May. 21, 2012

• Did 'Little Johnny' get in trouble again?

A teacher asked her first grade class how many of them were fans of President Obama. Not understanding what the teacher meant but seeking her approval, all the kids raised their hands except for little Johnny. The teacher asked him why he couldn't go along with the rest of the class.
    Little Johnny said, "Because I'm not an Obama fan."
    "Is it because your racist?" suggested the teacher.
    "No," Johnny replied scornfully, "because I'm a Republican!
    "Why in the world would you want to be a Republican?" asked his teacher.
    >>>>
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 3:03 PM on May. 21, 2012

• Little Johnny looked at her like she was dumb. "Well, my Mom's a Republican and my Dad's a Republican, so I'm a Republican.'
    The teacher looked at the rest of the class and smiled sweetly at the young boy. "Well," said the teacher,"if your mom was a moron and your dad was an idiot, what would that make you?"
    With a big toothy grin little Johnny replied, "That would make me an Obama fan!"

I know I know....but I still find it funny! I am not even going to that link, it would piss me off, so I prefer to think the confrontation took place like this. :)
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 3:06 PM on May. 21, 2012

• That was very inappropriate of that teacher. What really gets me is this woman can barely speak properly and she is teaching kids!?!

Nos4

Answer by Nos4 at 3:23 PM on May. 21, 2012

• And,...that's why we homeschool as well! I would never want a person like this or a system that allows this type of behavior to teach or influence my child in any way!
    __Heather__

Answer by __Heather__ at 3:47 PM on May. 21, 2012