what would you do if your hubby wants you to masterbate over the web cam? I am a heavy set gal please take into your answer

I am heavy set i weigh a little below 200lbs, hes deployed for a year and we are both in need of interaction.

armerswife

Asked by armerswife at 8:32 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• hun we weigh about the same, remember he loves you for you! i personally would do it and be delighted my husband even asked me to
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 8:34 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• do it and enjoy the experience
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 8:35 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• it shouldn't matter how much you weigh, he loves you for you... if he were there would you make love to him? i would think so, so if you trust your man and it is only the 2 of you, what's the harm! give him a glimps of what he will get when he comes home ;)
    setliff

Answer by setliff at 8:38 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• It doesn't matter how heavy or skinny you are. If the man wants to see you that means you are attractive to him and he gets turned on by you or else he wouldn't be asking.

If your worried about what's showing go to Wal-Mart and look for some lingerie. I'd reccomend a baby doll cut top. That's the king of top that bells out at the bottom to hide your stomach and wear no panties. That way he would see you in a sexy top but you still feel comfortable.

Or just go nude and know that he loves you.
    Anonymous

• Being heavy is not a big deal you are still a woman and he finds you attractive.I wouldn't do that on web cam.But I'd compromise to take sexy pics by polaroid for him only.
    Anonymous

• He loves you. He wants to share something with you. If you don't I'm sure he can find other women who will.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:44 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• If you are comfortable with it then go for it. If you are not comfortable then don't. If you aren't enjoying yourself when you do it, then it won't be enjoyable for him so there is no point in doing it if you are going to hate it. As for your body type, your hubby already knows what you look like and he knows that to him you are the most beautiful woman in the world. Keep that in mind for this occasion and always.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:46 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Wel lI'm sure since you've been married you've had sex..
    He knows what your body looks like naked.
    There is NOTHING to be ashamed about.
    It's a way to be sexually close without the actual touching
    Anonymous

• Go for it and have fun!
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 8:48 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• DO IT!
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 8:58 PM on Jan. 28, 2009