Baby Shower?....

Would you want your baby shower to be a suprise or would you wanna know when it was?.... I wanna know when it is... its suppose to be a suprise but i snooped lol... i kno when it is i think... not 100% tho. I honestly didnt even think i was gonna have one because of the reaction i got when i told my boyfriend i was pregnant... his mom didnt like it to much either lol. but of well.. everyone is gaining acceptance and regardless of any man or anyone, I love my baby girl and would have been so angry with myself had i gotten the abortion....

But newho... would u wanna kno or want it to be a suprise?

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 8:42 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'd want to know, well, I have to. I live 14 hrs (driving) away from family, so I had to plan when to fly back. besides that, my family always includes us, unless they suprise someone who's having another pregnancy.
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 8:47 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• well, if i had to plan my trip just to go where the shower was, then yes i'd want to know..but sometimes its fun being suprised too!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 8:58 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I knew, when mine was. I set the date and sent the invites, b/c I had to compile the guest list.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:35 PM on Jan. 28, 2009