when did you get baby feever?

how long after your 1st or 2nd and so did it take for you to get baby feever again, and how long be for you actually had another?

setliff

Asked by setliff at 8:48 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• about 2 months after my son (my one and only) and still have it and he is 10 months old.. ahh i want another soo bad but hubby isn't ready yet =\ but that doesn't mean i gave up nagging LOL
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 8:51 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• It's been 6 months since I had my baby and I've had baby fever for about 2 months now lol. I still plain on waiting AT LEAST 6 years for another though. My husband and I originally agreed on 10 years, but I don't think I'll make it that long lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 9:26 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I have it, but just not ready to have another yet. I want to finish my education first. My SO isn't sure he wants another.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:26 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• my daughters almost 5..ive wanted anothe rone for so long now..but..just havent found the right guy!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 9:26 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I had another after 5 years, but there was no baby fever. I was scared, scared, scared, since the first one was so traumatic.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:26 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• my son is six months and i've been having it for a month now. my SO wants another too so who knows??
    mama_nita09

Answer by mama_nita09 at 9:43 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• My husband and I wanted to start a family, so a month after we were married, I found out I was pregnant. Then, when our daughter was 9 months old, I found out I was pregnant again.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 12:49 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• My DD is 2 now and I've had the fever for awhile. But, my DH had a vasectomy, so it's almost impossible. I just have to love up my friends babies now!!
    Anonymous