first time labor

this is my first pregnancy, I am 35 weeks. Def. feeling the baby drop, just curios when others felt thier baby drop and the time they had the baby. I am not ready for him to come....he needs to bake just a little more. But I am very excited that he is moving down. I also feel like he is kicking my ribs at times or it is back pain...sometimes it is hard to tell the difference.

adupuie

Asked by adupuie at 9:06 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I dropped at about 34 weeks. I went full term--all the way to my due date.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:10 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• At about 33 or 34 weeks with each of my babies. :-)
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 9:15 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I didn't noticed when I dropped. But my daughter always had her elbow in my rib. lol... you could almost make out the foot when she used to do it too... it was so cool. just push it away and eventually baby will get mad and stop or mine did.
    bmboyce

Answer by bmboyce at 9:17 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• mine dropped at like 34-35 weeks. it was crazy lol. I was induced though (not recommended for anyone) at 38 weeks :( she would have come later that week I think. my body was so ready.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 9:23 PM on Jan. 28, 2009