Anybody else wanna slap Rusty Yates?? adult content

I know the Andrea Yates incident was quite awhile ago, but I was watching the E! True hollywood story on Andrea Yates and couldn't help but want to slap him!

His wife is displaying mental problems, so he gets her pregnant three more times? He just ignored her breakdowns! When was he gonna quit! I'm not saying the sex isn't mutual, but something is disturbing about not using protection when your wife is unstable. UGH!!!! He was always gone, leaving his depressed wife who thought the devil was in her, alone to care for four kids, and then what the hell....have a fith baby! He introduced her to that religious wacko who made it worse! He never intervened and told him to leave his wife alone. Just showed up for dinner and bedtime is all he did.
When he talks, he's so calm and weird. At the kids's funerals he does an entire presentation so matter of fact. Then closes their caskets! I can't believe he didn't break down at the funeral. It just rubs me the wrong way. It disturbs me that he just brushes off the fact that he was AWARE for a VERY LONG TIME that his wife was not okay, lots of meds and hospitalization, and he just ignored it, made more kids, left them alone with her. Then brushes offf their death as, "she just wasn't herself" grrrrrrrrrr

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 7:14 PM on May. 21, 2012 in Politics & Current Events

• Yeah, they are religious whackjobs though. He probably thought god would heal her or something.

I can't believe taxpayers are spending money on keeping that thing alive.
    FreeForAll

Answer by FreeForAll at 7:15 PM on May. 21, 2012

• I've always felt he should have been charged with something.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:15 PM on May. 21, 2012

• I ALWAYS thought he was flat ass creepy. And I also felt like he got off scott free when he was at least as responsible for his children's deaths as she was. He may not have physically killed them but he was still culpable.
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 7:16 PM on May. 21, 2012

• Ginger, YES!!!! He get's to start all over now! He put those kids in danger.
    I can't believe he dropped that religious group, but allowed them to keep contacting his family. She was mentally unstable and vunerable. Did you see the videos of the pastor dressed up like the devil ranting? He was sending her those videos! He should have intercepted and protected his family. He makes me sick.

He looked like he was teaching a college class next to his kids in their caskets! Messed up!
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 7:19 PM on May. 21, 2012

• I agree
    Lovemyfamily24

Answer by Lovemyfamily24 at 7:40 PM on May. 21, 2012

• You're right.

At least the woman had an "excuse".

He's an idiot.

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 7:51 PM on May. 21, 2012

• This is the first hearing about this story. Sounds pretty damn whackk to me.
    onelove1982

Answer by onelove1982 at 12:01 PM on May. 22, 2012

• Onelove, google it. It's so sad. I just can't believe how long he ignored her mental illness and continued to procreate with her and just leave her alone everyday with the babies.
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 12:56 PM on May. 22, 2012