hobbies...

I need some ideas on some hobbies to do for myself, my husband plays video games and when he does this i have nothing to do but watch tv or play with my son which dont get me wrong i love but i need something for me... any ideas? ive never really had a hobby

amcelha12608

Asked by amcelha12608 at 9:14 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• How about crafts? There's a craft out there for everyone! Or reading?
    Anonymous

• I took up knitting for awhile before i moved to Hawaii, and liked it. Now I'm taking up herb gardening and making soap and other bodycare products.
    You could also read- that's fun, like a little mind-getaway. If you want any recommendations for reading, I could give you some :)
    Good luck finding that hobby!
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 9:18 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• scrapbooking, reading. I like to print photos and hopefully I will finally get to do some scrapbooks.
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 9:18 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• you mean other than laundry and dishes lol i crochet i find it easier the knitting alos do cross stitching
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 9:56 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Reading. I love to read and always have a good book makes all the time in the world pass away.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:03 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I'm with Edna..There is nothing like escaping into a great novel. I just finished the Twilight series and having withdrawals. I love being captivated by a good story and a book I can't put down and never want to end!
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 11:49 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I've did yarn crafts (knitting, crossstitch) and scrapbooking. I have also started doing quilting, but not liking that alot. Keep some crossword puzzles around. I also like doing those cheesy paint by numbers, for adults that you can get at Wal-Mart. It keeps my mind occupied for awhile.
    Anonymous