Acne

I am so tired of this acne. I am almost 21...it should be gone by now! And I dont understand it. I only break out on one side of my face, and only when I shower. If I go like 4 days without washing my face it all clears up, then as soon as I shower it comes back again. I have tried probably every over the counter wash and cream. And the doctor has put me on all of the perscription treatments...and nothing at all works! Except not washing my face wich I personally think is nasty. So does anyone know of any like natural treatments? Or any solution to this at all?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Health

• Maybe change your diet? salt, grease and excessive amounts of sugar can break you out. also vitamins E, A and B are good for your skin. Try a supplement.
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 9:25 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Welcome to my world! I'm 26 and still battling it. I did learn a lot from a personal trainer though. She brought it to my attention that all of the dairy I was consuming in milk and cheese actually made me break out. Also, daily exercise, sitting in the steam room and drinking a ton of water really help. If I do get breakouts, I use a little bit of tree tee oil on the spot, which soothes and helps dry it out. I know how you feel and it sucks!
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 9:55 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I'm 26 and dealing with severe acne, I was just prescribed Accutane, we'll see how that works.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 8:56 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Accutane was one of the 1st things my doctor put me on. I gave me horribly itchy red rashed. But good luck, hopefully it will work for you.
    Anonymous