marinades for chicken

what marinadess are good to use w/ chk? Also when I cook it how can I make it not so dry and tasteless?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Food & Drink

• i use itilian dressing with my chicken breast and cook at 350 for about an hour (when frozen) they are super yummy :) I use itialian dressing to marinade just about everything
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:40 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• The Lawry's Herb and Garlic marinade is excellent on chicken. The key to not having it dry is to not overcook it.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 9:48 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Soy Sauce......Yummy!
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 10:16 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• get stuffing and mix with water and margarine and roll it into thin chicken breast (pounded out) then pour cream of chicken or muchroom soup mixed with water or milk over it and cover with foil and bake at 375 for an hour. It is awesome and you raelly cant over cook it, or smother chicken it mayo and season then cover and cook it keep it moist (adds a lot of fat tho)
    Cherish050307

Answer by Cherish050307 at 10:18 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• i do 1 bottle of plain bbq sauce with 1/2 cup of orange juice. cook @ 350 for 1 hour for boneless, skinless breasts.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 10:21 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• mmmm thanks girls i will have to try all of them they sound so tasty. hubby wants the stuffing and chk tomorrow lmao!
    Anonymous

• I am a TS rep and we have all kinds of stuff you can put on chicken, I like the vadailia onion dressing and the bayou bourbon glaze, or you can slice your chicken in half and put the tomato and garlic cheeseball inthere and cook it that way...
    Check out my website www.tastefullysimple.com/web/tseppla for more ideas.
    sammiemommy

Answer by sammiemommy at 1:42 PM on Jan. 29, 2009