yet again another question

when you pregnant. first starting. do you almost feel like your full constantly. (trying to figure away to explain) I can't tell if my boobs have gotten bigger. i took one pregnancy test (it was neg) but i feel like i'm pregnant. and i touched it last night all around it was soft. i could of sworn i felt something move inside me and i felt right below my belly button and it was a bit harder. and than a few seconds later it was gone!

what do you gals think

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• when I went to make sure that I was prego there was a prenatal clinic at my local hospital, the test was done by a social worker, she was super sweet and is actually still a part of my routine for appointments, if you dont want to completely go to a doc for the test I would look into that. trust me I do not know what I would do with out that women.
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 11:34 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• u wouldn't feel anything move at this point.
    Anonymous

• I dont know if I should laugh or cry...........are you for real?
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 9:31 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• You would not feel anything move for many weeks.
    More than anything it was gas.
    I would take a test around when your period is due to know for sure or see a doctor.
    Anonymous

• yes i am for real. for one my first daughter i didn't even know i was pregnant till i was 6 1/2 months i had my period the whole time.
    Anonymous

• so are you saying that you felt something inside of you already when your first think your prego? it took me at least 5 months for anything to move.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:34 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Go see a doctor for tests and an exam to know expecially if you claim you have been pregnant before with such a history.
    Anonymous

• my period am suppose to get it on the 7th... but i have a feeling i've been pregnant since last month.
    Anonymous

• Than as the other person stated due to your history and current situation go be seen..
    Not sure what your wanting from us to tell you yes you are and your fine.
    Anonymous

• well i guess i don't know when i first started b/c i didn't know but i guess i started feeling "gas" (thats what i thought it was when i was like three months) i've never had gas problems before.
    Anonymous