And here we thought our oceans and such were polluted, they have nothing on this....

space debris

That is garbage you are seeing, is earth's orbit.  The image you see above was actually generated by NASA to show which ones are presently being tracked. That sick and somewhat disturbing

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 10:43 PM on May. 21, 2012 in Politics & Current Events

• OMG...and we recycle like crazy in Seattle. This IS horrible....must be a long cumulative effect. : (
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:46 PM on May. 21, 2012

• Eww... I always have their fear of something falling out of the sky on me when I'm outside...

Now I know what... Thanks MM!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:46 PM on May. 21, 2012

• That's extremely impressive. Chernobyl still scares the you know what out of me.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:53 PM on May. 21, 2012

• There is NOTHING humans won't try to destroy ( and usually succeed)
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 10:54 PM on May. 21, 2012

• My Russian professor in college was in the Russian army when Chernobyl happened. They sent the army in to check things out and he still set off the Geiger counter in 1995, when he taught us.

Scary stuff
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 11:00 PM on May. 21, 2012

• I think the movie WALL-E was predicting our future :)
    xXMarlyeXx

Answer by xXMarlyeXx at 11:44 PM on May. 21, 2012

• This is disgusting. I heard that the Earth is spinning thousands of miles per hour. They have to be spinning at the same speed. So if it went slower all the trash would fall out of the atmosphere. GROSSS...

CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELVES PEOPLE!!!
    onelove1982

Answer by onelove1982 at 11:56 AM on May. 22, 2012

• You made me hopeful, Michigan-Mom. I was like, "Isn't there anymore gorgeous places out there anymore?" I know Bali and the Hawaiian Islands are gorgeous, even though I haven't been there yet, just seen pictures. But, I wanna see some beauty, I don't wanna have to fear seeing trash fall out of the sky. Nasty.
    onelove1982

Answer by onelove1982 at 11:59 AM on May. 22, 2012

• I am read the top 25 most polluted places on earth, and thank god the US didn't make this list, but OMG the other places is frightening at the fact of stuff going on and their govt doesn't seem to care. Here is the site if you want to look.

http://list25.com/the-25-most-polluted-places-on-earth/

Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 10:51 PM on May. 21, 2012

• Iz...if Chernobyl scares ya, check out the rest, at least there is nobody living there. Theres a few spots in China and Russia that has the leading number of deaths due to lead poisonings.
    Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 10:59 PM on May. 21, 2012