Wonder Pets Birthday...

My son loves the Wonder Pets! He gets so excited when they come on! I would love to have the theme to his first birthday as the Wonder Pets but I can't seem to find any stores that carry that theme. Can anyone help me with this? I know I can make the invitations myself which is no problem at all but what about the decorations and things like that?!

ctsassy

Asked by ctsassy at 9:48 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• birthdayexpress.com they have everything ive used them for my daughter's b-days b4 if u have time to wait for the shipping
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 9:53 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• wonder pets wonder pets were on our way, were off to save an animal and save the day, cuz were not too big and were not too tough, but when we work together weve got the right stuff... LOLOL I love that cartoon myself
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 10:03 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• In addition to birthdayexpress.com, you can also check out birthdaydirect.com. Good luck and have fun planning the party!
    princesspalace

Answer by princesspalace at 10:09 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Last year nickjr.com had printable decorations and invitations and easy kids crafts in the party section. And they also have the recipe and instructions to make wonder pets cupcakes or the fly boat birthday cake. We made the cupcakes and they turned out gorgious. It was a bit time consuming but the reaction we got out of my daughter and everyone else at the party was well worth it. Good luck.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 10:16 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• That show is awful.  It is wise to try and teach your children to speak properly and this show does not.

NannyMiranda

Answer by NannyMiranda at 10:20 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• i think the show is fine, i think the only thing wrong is that ming ming has a lisp which could happen to anyone and is natural
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Thank you to those who actually added a helpful answer to my question. To NannyMiranda... I didn't ask for people to tell me what they thought of the show so unless you have info regarding my question then please mind your business.
    ctsassy

Answer by ctsassy at 5:25 PM on Jan. 29, 2009