WHO IS ANNOYED WITH THEIR CHILDS TEACHER?????

My daughter is very talkative, today was finals a student was talking the teacher told my daughter to stop talking, my daughter said she was not talking, the teacher got annoyed and made my daughter sit outside and did not allow her to take her final. Students told the teacher it was not my child and even named the teacher. My daughter is very talkative, but I am so annoyed she is being blamed for things she does not do. Once she was absent from school a student was talking the next day students were telling my daughter the teacher was yelling her name to be quiet. She was an A student in his class now she has an F.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• If she is being treated that unfairly I would have a talk with the teacher. Having said that the first conversation I would have is with my DD and let her know that she is such a talker that her reputation is preceeding her. If she does not want to continue to be treated like this she needs to know that she needs to obey the rules just like everyone else and keep her trap shut when in class. Gils...so chatty!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:31 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• i would be pissed call the school and talk to the principal, then the higher up people.
    Cherish050307

Answer by Cherish050307 at 10:03 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Talk to the Principal. If that doesn't get you anywhere go to the school board. My daughter used to get the same treatment. In fact some of the teachers my daughter had are now my sons teachers. He came home from school the first week and told me that his math teacher said he was going to fail math because of who his sister was. I asked other kids if they heard what the teacher said and asked them to repeat it for me. They all said exactly the same thing. I went to the principal. He on the other hand loves my daughter. He told me she brought many hours of laughter to him while she was in middle school. He went to the teacher and told him he was taking over my sons grading. The teacher agreed to give him a chance instead. He now tells me he can't believe they are related.
    connietrrll

Answer by connietrrll at 2:48 AM on Jan. 29, 2009