First Birthday...

My son will be turning 1 in a few months. I am trying to think of some ways to save money. What kind of activities can I do if I have it at my house that would be fun for all? What kinds of food could I do for 45 or so people without spending a fortune? This is a first for me and I want to do it right. Thanks for any help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i got a 1/2 sheet cake at sam's (don't know if you have one near you) for like $15-$20
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 10:09 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• If you plan on serving a meal I would do Spaghetti. You can make this very cheap. Serve with garlic bread and salad if you want (not a must). Make your own cake! This will save you a ton! Birthday Cakes from the store are really expensive. My little ones birthday was in teh summer so we set up sprinklers and a baby pool and that was our activity. Cheap and fun. You can also do Tacos for cheap!
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 12:44 PM on Jan. 29, 2009