How can i go to school with a huge stomach!?!?

Hi! My name is Adrianne.Im 18 weeks pregnant.I told my mom and she said she would support me a 100%.I just remembered when your like 7 months your stomach starts showing.How can i go to school with a huge stomach? Should i skip school?Leave your comment!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm guessing that you mean high school? Well, you can't just "skip school". That would be irresponsible, and since you're about to be a mother, now is the time to be more responsible. School is important for your and, most importantly, your baby's future. There will be people who run their mouth, but you're just going to have to suck it up & go. I wish there was an easy solution for you! You can try to "hide" it for as long as possible with baggy shirts & such, but it would probably be easier if you just went ahead and let your friends know. Good luck!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 10:16 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I WENT TO SCHOOL PREGNANT AND I WAS FREAKING HUGE I LOVED IT!! AND I DIDNT GIVE A SHIT THAT PEOPLE MADE FUN OF ME THEY WERE JUST ABUNCH OF DUMB FUCKS BUT ANY-WAYS JUST KEEP GOING TO SCHOOL TO YOUR DUE I DID
    Anonymous

• dont be ashamed of your stomach its nothing to be shameful of. if you dont want to go to school, maybe talk to your conselor and see if theres a program where someone can come to your house and continue teaching you. i had my baby at 17 so i went to school preg. but when i had my baby the schocol gave us time off and sent someone to the house to teach me while i was taking care of my daughter.
    mandei1509

Answer by mandei1509 at 10:17 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• http://www.cafemom.com/group/98017
    this is a group a friend and i made (we are both teen moms) its for teen moms and teen moms to be, if you need to talk to someone feel free to join and talk to me (mandei, group admin) or sadie (group owner) we'd love to help you out. good luck!
    mandei1509

Answer by mandei1509 at 10:19 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I am happy your mother is supporting you, that is great. But honestly it is up to you. I encourage you to stay in school and try to finish out the year. I have seen girls that are pregnant, who walk across the stage and get their diplomas. You don't have to but you can if you want to. There is always alternatives like your GED or finishing up at the community college. But speaking from experience it will never be the same as graduating with your class. Stay strong and keep your head up.
    YamahaGoddess

Answer by YamahaGoddess at 10:20 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Keep going to school, sweetheart. Who cares what anyone else thinks. Staying in school and graduating is the best thing you can do for yourself and your baby.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 10:21 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Are you just starting to go to school or is this new school why are you concerned about going now at this point in your pregnancy,outside of the big tummy?
    If you have been pregnant all this time everyone should be use to it.
    Please fill in more for us to understand.
    Anonymous

• No you do like I did. You go to school and do your best for you and your baby.You keep your head up!Your mom is with you stand tall honey! Let them look let them talk tell them that if their condomn busts they'll look the same so don't be all high and mighty cause you know you are somebody and you are doing the right thing!
    summerray5

Answer by summerray5 at 10:27 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• no you dont skip school. you go to school and do the best you can so you can give your baby the best. I finished my semester 9 months pregnant, had my son on finals week and still took finals (while breast feeding). If i can do it so can you. Good luck!
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 10:30 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• you Definately need to stay in school. but if youre that worried, there's always independance study where you only go in once a week and do your tests and turn in your homework. and lol..but sorry hun, you dont start showing at 7 months..its more like 4 months. GL and graduate!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:32 PM on Jan. 28, 2009