• In the Spotlight:

should I trust him

okay, I've been with my boyfriend for three years now and we have a beautiful son together. Before we started dating, he was the ladies man. A BIG TIME FLIRT. Lately, he's been hanging out with a few of his friends and they just so happen to be females. I don't know what they do all day because I'm always at home with the baby. Now don't get me wrong, he's around the baby and me majority of the time, but when he does get free time, he likes to spend it with his (girl)friends. He comes home exhausted everytime and compares me to them sometimes. Should I suspect something going on between them (he has cheated on me before)?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• of course!!! Women don't HANG with another woman's man for no reason. Why do you have to stay home all the time? If they are so close to you, why wouldn't they want to spend time with you instead of him? He was, is and always will BE the Ladies Man.

Not good.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 10:38 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Get out while u can !! My 1st husband did that to me and was actually cheating on me . We had twins together. When I was 21 and he was 20 he left me for a 15 year old . I feel for you cause I know what you are going through.
    katherine4

Answer by katherine4 at 10:19 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• hey hun im sorry that he is an ass! But for real you should be the only girl he hangs with unless his guy friends come over and they have a gf! Tell him how you feel. Maybe you need to have him watch the baby so you can go out and hang with the boys. mean are clueless!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 10:24 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• your bf sounds like my ex. he was cheating on me the whole time. sorry, but it doesnt sound good.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 10:26 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Sorry girl, but I would have to say I wouldn't trust him!!! My dh cheated on me before and if he said that he was going out with his (girl) friends I would say hell no or take your shit...if he was to compare me to them...that would give me a good indication that he is finding them more interesting, attractive than me...There is NO WAY I would trust him...Not saying that men can't have friendships with other women but it is uncommon for one to just all of the sudden start hanging with them during his free time.
    shiningstar75

Answer by shiningstar75 at 10:29 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• but I know majority of his gf and they r like fam. to me. So I trust that they would never lie to me. They say they jst hang out and chat. Could THEY be lying to me?
    Anonymous

• thank you guys so much. I think I finally see him for what he really is.
    Anonymous

• Duh they are lying! get out now!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 10:46 PM on Jan. 28, 2009