What do they resubmit your information whenever they want to?

About 2 months ago i was getting quotes on auto insurance. Some online and some throught agents. Anyways we bought two months ago and havnt done any quotes since.
Well today my email and phone has been burning up with people about the insurance quotes i supposedly submitted today.
One lady called 4 times in a row. It is like she hung up and called right back. I was with a customer and the phone kept going off. I was appauled when i answered and it was about an insurance quote. I mean calling l ike that over and over is ridiculous. Just leave a message. If we are interested we could call back.
So do the websites just autamatically resubmit your information when they feel l ike it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on May. 22, 2012 in Money & Work

• Because they sold your information to other sources. That's what they do. When you submit that information online, there is always something about their policies and procedures.. it's all in the fine print.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:42 PM on May. 22, 2012

• I agree with m-avi they sold your information
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 6:03 PM on May. 23, 2012