wat would you do if your friends hubby hit on you ?

FIVEHAPPYHEARTS

Asked by FIVEHAPPYHEARTS at 10:32 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• Knock his d*** in the dirt
    Anonymous

• Tell him to back off. Then tell your hubby that bucko needs to stop kidding so much and stop hitting on you. That is what I did.
    Anonymous

• I'm used to it. just ignore him.
    Anonymous

• if your friends husband hit on you i would tell your friend first of all. if he'll hit on his wife's friend he's probably hit on other people.
    juliness

Answer by juliness at 10:45 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• i told my hubby his friend kept smackin my ass well he asked his friend and his friend said no i didnt. ya so hubby thinks i was lyin and i was soo pissed he belived him over me.
    Anonymous

• tell him not to touch you and tell ur hubby. if you tell ur friend her hub may say it was you.
    Cherish050307

Answer by Cherish050307 at 10:58 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Uh, does it happen all the time or just once? If it's a drunk one time thing, ignore it. If it continues, stay away and tell your significant other.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:02 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• His friend was drunk and home alone wife went away on vacation with her kids. So he drunk dialed me and asked me to go to a hotel. I told my hubby and he told me he told him he was joking. He never flirted again with me after that.
    Anonymous

• flirt lol! but let hubby know at end of nite that his friend was hitting on u
    lydiamama

Answer by lydiamama at 11:33 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I gave him a pass. He really acts so cold now. That was the best pat,leaving me alone. He got the big pic, finally.....
    Anonymous