if my boyfriend on;y stuck his penis in once can i be pregnant?

we have done it three times the last time he only stuck it in once and he had no condom on am i pregnant??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• All things are possible...you know that there is a pre-cum that has the same amount of little fishers and the real thing...right? But all in all no I don't but only time will tell won't it?:)
    Anonymous

• Common sence says if you don't have period then go and take a test. Didn't your momma tell ya it only takes once.
    Anonymous

• It's for sure possible.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 10:48 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• ok..so you did it 3 times but he only stuck it in once?? that doesnt make sence...reguardless though, if you had sex, you can get pregnant
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:48 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Take a test and a get a brochure how do i get pregnant or how a baby is made..lol
    Anonymous

• get in get out and get pregnant
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:59 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Yes, you can be. Let us know!
    bethelann2004

Answer by bethelann2004 at 11:29 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• we have nothing to fear but fear itself, so I would make him watch every second of your labor and tell him to definately switch rolls , so that now HIS job is baby care-taking, and YOU work so you can say " it's so easy,"...... (and; to him, you can say)....... "Oh please , sweetheart; can we have just ONE MORE!!!!!"
    Anonymous

• the simple answer is yes its possible. is it probable no. but always err on the safe side and get tested. discount stores sell pg tests for a buck and trust me they work. i got a very clear and straight forward positive when i was pg with my son!
    lakecia01

Answer by lakecia01 at 11:57 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• To give you a legitimate answer, you are more than likely not pregnant. The chances of getting pregnant like that are extremely low.
    If he stuck it in once and took it right back out then I really doubt it.
    It is possible but VERY unlikely.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Jan. 29, 2009