STILL HUNGRY!!!

i asked this question last week but im STILL starving!! im 28wks and i could eat a 5 course meal and still feel like i havent eaten in days. there's no foods so far that ive tried that help me stay full for a while. i went through this phase in the beginning of my pregnancy and it went away after a while. but omg, i feel like so much crap! i feel like a garbage disposal! HELP!!!!AHH!

tnteaton

Asked by tnteaton at 10:56 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would consult a prenatal dietician.
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 11:02 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• im the same way now. until just this past week (34) i was never hungry. now im eating all day. its crazy.
    metallicakh39

Answer by metallicakh39 at 11:03 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!!!! I'm 29 weeks and eat like there is NOOOOOOO tomorrow. I even wake up in the middle of the night STARVING!!!! and the worst part is that last month I gained 17.5 pounds! but if I don't eat I get the shakes and get super dizzy. my advice is eat when you need to, try to avoid junk food and eat whole grain bread, it seems to be more filling to me.
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 11:04 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• yeah, its gotten so bad for me that i woke up with acid reflux one morning..i've Never had acid reflux. ill eat like a half a loaf of bread before bed just to feel somewhat full.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 11:06 PM on Jan. 28, 2009