Hello Ladies! I need you comments again (Cookie Junkie)

Hi! A week or so ago, I asked for opinions on my cookie website. Your comments were very helpful. I changed up my site and was wondering if you all would supply additional feedback. If you have time, would you mind checking it out? Not fishing for customers, just need honest input. They are baby shower cookies. I've added wedding and Valentine's Day cookies. Thanks in advance! :)

http://s1.webstarts.com/TheCookieJunkie/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• wow very cool, you are very talented
    workenmom

Answer by workenmom at 11:21 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I agree with workenmom. If you would ship to an APO I would definitely buy some for my daughters class...and some for me.  ;)

Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 11:28 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Very nice! The cookies are adorable. I will def. be checking back for nationwide shipping!
    Mrs.Hopeful

Answer by Mrs.Hopeful at 11:30 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• very nice....i looooooooove cookies LOL ........they are really pretty
    Lillette

Answer by Lillette at 12:13 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• They are super cute! You are very talented. I wish I was that talented! I love to bake and would love to be able to make some money from it! They look great!
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 11:22 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• OP here.......Thanks so much for the wonderful comments! We're trying to make ends meet and figured since I'm home with the kids I should put my love for baking to good use - besides sending it to my hips and thighs! :)
    Anonymous