Why Can't sex just be satisfying.... adult content

I love my husband, but sometimes....grrrr!! He just doesn't last long at all.
I mean we've tried everything! Pills, lotions, condoms, positions, good god!!
He just can't keep it in. I know some guys are like this and they can't help themselves
But I just want to have orgasmic sex.
Masterbation is great and all but it really isn't the same feeling.

like I said I love love love my babes but raawrrr! Is there anyone else out there?? I know I can't be the only wife.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:55 AM on May. 23, 2012 in Relationships

• The average time for penetrative sex is 3-5 minutes. Women take longer to orgasm (generally speaking) than men. If you want orgasmic sex then the answer is either getting him to give you an orgasm before entering you (with oral, for instance) or to take you to the very brink of orgasm and THEN enter. More foreplay is what you need. Also, save your money - the pills and lotions are just snake oil ...

PS - you say you've tried everything but have you tried the squeeze technique? Does your husband do Kegels?
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 4:05 AM on May. 23, 2012

• I do the kegel exercise because my ob told me it would help me
    Orgasm faster, but I've never heard of it for males.... Whatttttt?? I'm going to tell him.

Ps... My hubby would choke me for saying, but sex.....only last 45 secs to 1 min :(...
    Ahhhhh..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:09 AM on May. 23, 2012

• OK, so he really does have a problem. Here are a few links that might be able to help. The trouble is that the exercises require real dedication so be really, really supportive of him. Remind him that BOTH of you stand to gain from them:

http://www.prematurej.com/kegel-exercise

Kegels for men give them more control over their ejaculation

http://www.partnertherapy.com/node/452

http://sexuality.about.com/od/anatomyresponse/ht/controlprematur.htm

http://aprematureejaculationtreatment.com/using-breathing-techniques-to-help-with-pe.html

Good luck!

winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 4:37 AM on May. 23, 2012

• We have the opposite problem, I'm usually laying there thinking 'Hurry the HECK UP!'
    Try lots of foreplay first, so that your satisfied before he goes in there. Also, google it, you'll get tons of advice on the sites winterglow has mentioned. Good luck
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 7:25 AM on May. 23, 2012

• What about doing it more often. And then maybe he will last longer????? Just an idea........
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 8:01 AM on May. 23, 2012

• Kylie_bob, when a guy takes a REALLY long time to get there it often has to do with the way he masturbates ... MEn who grip their penis too tightly and/or who don't use lotion when they do have a hard time getting off with the more subtle, moist feel of a vagina. If he teaches himself to masturbate more gently (less of a grip, more lotion, ...) you will probably find that he orgasms faster when he's with you.
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 8:32 AM on May. 23, 2012

• Well this was educational!
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 9:27 AM on May. 23, 2012

• Can he get up again after a break? Mine finishes pretty quickly the first time as well, but is able to stay hard and lasts longer the second time. I will agree with others that he could pleasure you first with oral.
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 9:56 AM on May. 23, 2012

• Can he go for a second round? Pleasure him orally for the first round and enjoy yourself with the second!
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 3:18 PM on May. 23, 2012

• Viagra?

Answer by rkoloms at 6:10 PM on May. 23, 2012