• In the Spotlight:

HELP!!

I'M 6 WEEKS PREGNANT AND I'VE ALREADY STARTED TO VOMIT ALL DAY AND IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY.I WENT TO THE DOCTORS AND SHE GAVE ME SOME MEDICATION AND IT'S NOT WORKING,I'VE TRIED TO EAT AND I CANT.I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.HELP ME PLEASE,HAS ANYONE BEEN THROUGH THIS AND TRIED TO EAT SOMETHING DIFFRENT AND IT WAS OK.PLEASE HELP ME,I'M BEGGING YOU GUYS!!

BABY312

Asked by BABY312 at 11:38 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• try some Emetrol. its pure glucose(sugar)and it worked well for me. its harmless but ask your doc first anyways.
    scanamey77

Answer by scanamey77 at 11:40 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Try munching on almonds. They are supposed to help morning sickness. I have never tried it myself. I was one of the lucky ones that didn't get sick during my pregnancies.
    my3turtles

Answer by my3turtles at 11:41 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• i ate a lot of crackers! try to eat smaller "meals" more frequently. dont wait until youre hungry to eat. avoid anything that smells (or even has much taste). I know it sucks but it gets better!
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 11:41 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• oh btw Emetrol is over the counter:)
    scanamey77

Answer by scanamey77 at 11:41 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I was that way with my second and third children all I can say is that you have to try to eat. I was sick for the first four months with both. Im talkin morning noon and night. I lost so much weight but I just couldnt eat. Have you tryed crackers by the bed in the morning that helps sometimes. Sorry im not much help. But I do know what you are going through.
    Anonymous

• Preggie Pops worked for me when I wasn't feeling great. They sell them at Babies r us.
    adg0114

Answer by adg0114 at 11:42 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I lost 30lbs with my last pregnancy bc of morning sickness. The only thing that helped me was a medication called Zofran, and even with that I could hardly it. It's rough hon. I totally sympathize... ((hugs)) Just eat what you can and make sure you are taking vitamins (the kids gummie vitamins are great bc they don't make you nauseous)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• i have had some pretty bad allday sickness, and i started to eat lemon heads and its helping me A LOT!!! you should try that... and hugggggss, it sucks being sicky..
    dlepasti

Answer by dlepasti at 12:09 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• they gave me promethazine..it worked wonders with me
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 12:19 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Citris in water. It's the ONLY thing that worked for me. Orange, Lemon, lime...whatever you like. Just the smell helps, putting it in water or sucking on it works EVEN BETTER!!
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 12:37 AM on Jan. 29, 2009