uhhg some women!!

okay remember i told you about my neighbour and her child and she was preg and was getting an abortion? alright... well she did the abortion yesterday and today she was all like "OMG I HAD A MISCARRIAGE.. ITS SOOOO SAD.. UHHG.. " and i know its not true!! she had an abortion done.. and then the time before this one that she was preg, she took the morning after pill.. and she says "ITS NOT THE FIRST TIME REMEMBER THE LAST TIMEI WAS PREG JULIE? " AND i'm sitting here holdign my tongue.. because i really dont want to like go off on her,.... then she had the nerve to say..........................."YOUR NOT A REAL WOMAN UNLESS YOU HAVE AN ABORTION DONE!!!?"
whoooaa!! well i think she needs help! uhhg..

i'm just aggravated with her!! uhhg.. anyhows.. what do you guys think.. in order to be a real woman you need to have an abortion done??

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 11:53 PM on Jan. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• wtf what kind of friends do you have LOL! I've had abortion before, but it doesn't make you a real woman, how weird!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 11:54 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• HELL NO!!!! A reall women knows how to keep her legs closed and who to sleep with and how to use proper protection. It pisses me off. I would never consider having one. A real women can get pregnant and raise her child to do better than she did.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:56 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• i dont want her as my friend.. she's my neighbour and i watch her child. and she insist in talking to me about this kind of stuff.. but uhhg.. she irritates me!! like wtf?? you know how many women would die to be as fertile as you are you you thing!! rawr!!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 11:56 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• yeah thats a bit much....
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 11:56 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• WTF! I do not think that I would be able to tolerate this "woman" near me after that comment!
    Anonymous

• you know what i dont have too after the 31stt i dont watch her child after that.. so yeah!!!! i called cps on her about a week ago and still nothing!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 11:59 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• those are the women that give the rest of us a bad rap! She abuses her reproductive rights and it hurts those that get an abortion only after careful consideration and mental anguish. Abortion is thankfully legal but it is NOTHING to take lightly and most certainly not to be BRAGGED about. My god.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 12:04 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• def. agree with all of you. i tried telling her boyfriend because she told him in a TEXT MESSAGE!! that she had a tubal preg. so they had to take the baby out.. can you believe that shit.. its okay i'm leaving it up to karma because karma will come back on her and slap her right in the face.... before i do!!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 12:06 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• how many times does this woman need to get pregnant before she figures out what is causing it?? A real woman would have figured it out already and kept her friggin legs closed!
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 12:06 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• uhhg i dont know what her problem is. she has a two yr old. these words came out of her mouth...." I WISH I WOULD OF CONSIDERED AND ABORTION WHEN I WAS PREG WITH HIM!!" can you believe it? what nerve this girl has.. really uhhg!!!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 12:18 AM on Jan. 29, 2009