Can i start milk?

Ds turns 1 next month (June 12)..can I start him on milk before we have his one year well child visit? We'll be out of town for two weeks in June, and I'm just wondering since we won't get to the doc until the end of June.

mom_to_kenzie

Asked by mom_to_kenzie at 11:52 AM on May. 23, 2012 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i wouldn never take that challeneg while takin road !!! i'd ask the doc before taking any decision
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 5:49 AM on May. 24, 2012

• i wouldn never take that challeneg while takin road !!! ask ur doc by phone for more info
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 5:46 AM on May. 24, 2012

• I never waited until their doctor appointment. I waited until their birthday, then slowly added milk to their bottle over the course of a week. Until it was all milk. Use whole milk.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:16 PM on May. 23, 2012

• I'd wait till you're back... if he reacts badly to the milk you don't want to be on the road dealing with it. Water is OK for hydration.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:54 AM on May. 23, 2012