9 month old waking up at night?????

She has been swaddled up until 8 months. I tried to do it cold turkey but she wasnt ready so I bought a swaddle that has the arms out. So she still has the comfort of being swaddled with her arms out. She done great and now all of a sudden for the past week she has been waking up. She goes to bed around 8:30-9:00 and wakes up usually close to eleven and it is usally because she has rolled on her belly and she acts like she cant roll back over. Which I know she can. So we roll her over and put the pacifier back in. Goes back to sleep and then will do it again but usually doesnt do it any more after 3AM. What is the deal with that? I thought it could be hunger so I have nursed her and then tried feeding her more during the day. But she still does it. Ideas on why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on May. 23, 2012 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Sometimes babies just wont sleep through the night, even if they did before. Babies will go through many different sleep patterns. It sounds all normal to me.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:47 PM on May. 23, 2012

• I think the pacifier is a problem. Try weaning her off of it.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 12:51 PM on May. 23, 2012

• Sounds normal to me. I worry more about babies who DON'T wake at night... waking is SIDS defense.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:57 PM on May. 23, 2012

• My daughter would wake at night every time she was reaching another developmental milestone. We joked around that she needed her private practice time with no pressure or cheering.
    other_mother

Answer by other_mother at 1:26 PM on May. 23, 2012

• probably diappers !! she 's somehow not confortabel with it !! nop ?
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 5:43 AM on May. 24, 2012