Do you like the new set up???

I really don't i liked the way it was.

mommys2cupcakes

Asked by mommys2cupcakes at 1:34 PM on May. 23, 2012 in About CafeMom

• How hard is it to put answers in a more prominent place?
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:54 PM on May. 23, 2012

• Anons don't need an icon i think the question mark was just fine
    mommys2cupcakes

Comment by mommys2cupcakes (original poster) at 1:57 PM on May. 23, 2012

• since answers is all i do and i have it bookmarked to go straight here i didnt even notice anything was different. im indifferent since the changes dont seem to affect me.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:04 PM on May. 23, 2012

• It took me forever to find answers the last time they changed things around. If it ain't broke why mess with it?
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 2:17 PM on May. 23, 2012

• I really wish they would give some customization so we can get rid of this awful pastel blue.

I sent them feedback.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 2:31 PM on May. 23, 2012

• since when does CM care whether it's members like what they do, or not?
    I guess their little advertising problem is bigger than I thought. Redirecting the visuals for members won't increase any ad clicks, duh.
    When the majority of CM members are dealing with a tough economy and on PA, ad clicks are not going to be a big source of revenue. And it doesn't take a big degree from a liberal college to figure that out.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 2:52 PM on May. 23, 2012

• bad....Not liking all the changes on here!   And, to me it feels like this site has SLOWED way down!

I liked it best before they made any changes - before the Beta, etc .......and most sites that I go to are nice and quick while loading and this site is becoming slow!  Ugh

isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 1:52 PM on May. 26, 2012