movement between contractions

ok today i had a dr. appointment and they stripped my membranes. i am know having very painful contractions. but they arent regular yet. they are anywhere between 4 and 13 minutes apart. anyway my question is...is it normal for the baby to move around between the contractions. thanks for your help...stina

Ronnies_Girl

Asked by Ronnies_Girl at 12:25 AM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes it is. Okay to Keep your contraction consistant Keep walking it will bring help them stay regular and more consistant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Yes it's normal for them to move around. Those dang contractions are pushing on the baby, so why wouldn't the baby push back? ;) Some baby's like to sit back and chill too, so don't get too worried if your baby quits moving for a little while.

Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Did it hurt when the your doctor do this? Just wondering just incase they do that to me.
    Araceli361

Answer by Araceli361 at 1:41 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Yes Its Normal. To Get Your Contractions To Be More Regular Walk, Have Sex, And Nipple Stimulation. Supposedly Castor Oil Works Too But IT Is WAY Nasty, My Sister Swears It Worked For Her, Didn't Work For Me.
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 2:20 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• no it didnt hurt when they did it. it was uncomfortable but that was it. i tried castor oil with my daughter and it didnt work so i am NOT doing that again lol
    Ronnies_Girl

Answer by Ronnies_Girl at 1:20 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• My baby gets mad after a contraction. Poor kid too since I've been contracting irregularly for several weeks now :(
    legalmom343

Answer by legalmom343 at 12:12 AM on Jan. 30, 2009