potty trining nightmare!

my little girl will be 4 in april this year. she does real good for a while using the potty. she has never showed fear of using it but as soon as you turn your head she will poo and pee in the floor. i don't get it. after she poops in the floor she will get paper and pick it up and go put it in the potty. when i know she is about to go i just ask her to use the potty and she goes with no fuss. sometimes she even goes without me knowing. i have tired everthing i can try. i haven't ever heard of a kid like this.simply she's not afraid of the potty but just won't use it all the time. it's almost like she wants to make me mad.i need help. any ideas please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• It was really hard training my daughter she just turned 3 and has been doing very good, I think every chid does that to their parents. But at the same time just let her learn on her own on whats right and wrong, I have been using a reward/treat giving and it worked for me. good luck
    Jan1723

Answer by Jan1723 at 1:13 AM on Jan. 29, 2009