Best ways to lose baby weight?

I need advice. Its only been two months, but I hate not fitting into any of my old clothes, and I feel like I look discusting, but yet I can't seem to stop eating lately. And between being a fulltime mom and working fulltime I cant seem to find a moment to work out. Everytime I try the baby wakes up or is fussing. So I need some advice on good and cheap weightloss tips, that dont take much time.

ashtonjames

Asked by ashtonjames at 12:30 AM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Exercise and eat health foods, not junk.
    Don't eat for cravings, eat for hunger.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• weight watchers :]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:34 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• if your breastfeeding.. the weight will just come off... otherwise... maybe talk to a doctor.... they could tel lyou whats safe... or go to GNC, they're a health food store and the supplements they'd give you would be safe...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• The hard part about it is that I just got back to work and was on a unpaid leave so im broke and have no money. And its hard to eat healthy when my bf is constently bringing home ice cream and junk even though I ask for healthy snacks. What are some good exercises that I can do at home that are efective.
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 1:30 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Crunches. Thats how I lost the majority of my baby fat within the first few months. It takes time but they do help. Start out small, maybe a couple reps of 10 then move up. I have an ablounge so I would just follow along with the video. They have exercising videos that really work. Billy Blanks Boot Camp is a good one.
    agrafel

Answer by agrafel at 9:57 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• pilates!!!! you can get a dvd and do it in the privacy of your own home. i have one specifically for weight conditioning. and drink tons of water. cut out carbs and sugar as much as possible, if you can completely thats the best. i also bought arm weights-5 pounders at target for like 5 bucks and i do exercises with those too. oh and eat foods that are high in fiber and protein. those foods will take longer for your bosy to break down and therefore you stay fuller longer.
    Anonymous