I had an ablaison a year ago and haven't bled since then. I am having symptoms of being pregnant, but the urine and blood tests were negative. I have an ultrasound scheduled in two days. Hopefully I will find out what's going on. I have right sided pain, bloating, tender breasts, and right sided back pain. Is it possible for me to have an ectopic pregnancy?

cabobbin

Asked by cabobbin at 5:00 PM on May. 23, 2012 in Pregnancy

• anything is possible. I would hope not because of the problems it can cause. Maybe you are just regular knocked up
    Mudfishzgirl

Answer by Mudfishzgirl at 5:01 PM on May. 23, 2012

• It's very possible. It's good you're going to get this checked out.
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 5:04 PM on May. 23, 2012

• you should see your doctor
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 5:07 PM on May. 23, 2012

• It's possible. Although having an ablation generally means you probably can't and shouldn't try to carry a pregnancy, unfortunately it doesn't prevent you from getting pregnant. I hope you figure out what's going on. I had an ablation in October 2009, and about a year later I had sudden pain and bleeding and went for an ultrasound. I'd had an ovarian cyst burst and there was also a small fibroid. The symptoms resolved themselves. Good luck.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:03 PM on May. 23, 2012

• u r not prego now
    WHITELIGHTJENNY

Answer by WHITELIGHTJENNY at 9:35 PM on May. 24, 2012