She is moving out but it can't come soon enough

those of you who know me, know that I have told my daughter she has to move due to disrespect, smart mouth etc (she is 22)

well today she is bleaching a friends hair (in my kitchen, ok fine) BUT I just got new countertops and cabinets last year, I just went in there and she had bleash splattered, etc. I am seriously PISSED and she smarts off and says "oh wahhhaaahaaa". I am telling you I have never wanted to slap her in the face but right now I truly do, I wont do it but she is pushing it to the point that she is going to be homeless!!!

not a question, just a vent

luvmygrandbaby

Asked by luvmygrandbaby at 5:39 PM on May. 23, 2012 in Adult Children (18+)

• If i had ever spoken that way to my mother I would've gotten a slap, i think your dd deserves one :P I'm sorry you have to put up with this any longer than necessary ((((HUGS))))
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 7:23 PM on May. 23, 2012

• this is just me and how i am, but i would have said something along the lines of "that is it, this is the straw the broke the camel's back, pack your stuff and get out now!". sorry you have to deal with that.
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 6:19 PM on May. 23, 2012

• I think I would have thrown her and her friend out for the moment anyway. Told them they could come back when they've gain some manners... Sorry... That truly sucks...
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 6:53 PM on May. 23, 2012

• how disrespectful....don't blame you for feeling like that! hopefully she grows up soon...hugs : D
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 5:47 PM on May. 23, 2012

• hugs luv
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:54 PM on May. 23, 2012

• Just keep swimming....just keep swimming...

Ok, it's a little dumb, but the idea is such a great one. Just keep taking it a minute/hour/day/step at a time and you'll get there.

(((((HUGS))))) and good luck.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 7:03 PM on May. 23, 2012

• Yep, sounds like it time for the bird to fly the nest! Hang in there luvs. Perhaps you can "assist" with her packing - to expedite things?

Interesting you have to legally evict an adult child. Did she sign a lease agreement?
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:26 PM on May. 23, 2012

• I understand, I had two of them myself. Glad you could vent...
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:54 PM on May. 23, 2012

• I don't blame you at all. That would infuriate me.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:53 PM on May. 23, 2012

• Sorry!

Is she LO's mom? If so, would LO stay with you or go with her?
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 5:43 PM on May. 23, 2012