previous c-section scarr hurting from current pregnancy??

I have been trying to conceive and im not sure if im pregnant yet. (if i am id be about 5-6 weeks)...so today i started getting some pretty harsh pain on my c-section scarr, ive had the outer pain from the scarr tissue but this feels deper inside...is this normal? Is it because im pregnant again?

momand17

Asked by momand17 at 12:38 AM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My c-section scar didn't hurt when I got pregnant. Maybe you pulled your abs when you were doing something and that aggravated the scar tissue? I'm not sure if others have had that happen though, I just know from my own personal experience.

Good luck with the baby making!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I had mine hurt both times after my first. My 3rd was the worst because I got pregnant 3m post c-sec. It would just pull or burn when I turned the wrong way but once I got to be about 20wks. it hurt all the time because she loved to lay right on my incision ( or at least that is what it felt like.) I dont know about it hurting that soon though. You may have just pulled something.

Hope it feels better soon. Good Luck. :)
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 1:05 AM on Jan. 29, 2009