Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Financial Aid Question

If I move out of my parents house to live with my grandmother, do I lose my health insurance and can I apply for financial aid???


Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 7:46 PM on May. 23, 2012 in

Answers (2)
  • Best to call your school counselor to inquire.

    Answer by tasches at 7:57 PM on May. 23, 2012

  • You can still fill out a FAFSA. You have to complete the part on who claims you on their taxes for LAST year... your parents? Youself? And no, your parents insurance will cover you until you are 26 even if you are not living at home...

    Answer by Nimue930 at 8:08 PM on May. 23, 2012

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.