do you or you husband have tattoos?

Just curious how many of you are inked?? My husband wants to get our boys' names over his heart, I never thought I would find it sexy but just the thought is amazing!!

lizafur13

Asked by lizafur13 at 12:45 AM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have 14 so far...i don't have my son's name yet. i want to wait and get it done in his handwriting when he's learning to write his name!
    dze527

Answer by dze527 at 12:48 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• we both have one

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I have a tatt I got when I turned 21 before I met hubby :) it's just a pretty swirly thing on my shoulder blade though, no meaning to it :)

Hubby got one that I designed! so yep, I love it! :) He wants more and that's cool with me too :) the one I designed is on the inside of his forearm so everyone can see it unless he wears long sleeves LOL I love it when women try hitting on him by commenting on his tatt and he says "my wife designed it" :o)

I want more, but only on my back. I like to keep it where I can easily cover it or easily show it off.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• lol.. i have a heart on my forearm with my sons name on it! :D
    i want to get about two more this yr! lol

my SO has a cross on his arm. and his daughters name on his forearm that passed away..

i told him i'm going to get two for every year until our son turns 18 and he's only two lol.. i was j/p though!!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 12:49 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• yes i have more to go to i have my daughter but ill have to get my other 4 kids too i also have two more my hubby has 5 or more lol and he is gonna get the portraits of the kids on his back
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 12:49 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I have a tattoo on my foot and i want to get my kids names on me somewhere not sure where yet. my husband has our daughters name on his right arm and our sons name on his left.
    lorenzosgurl

Answer by lorenzosgurl at 12:49 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• nope, we're not "into" tattoos.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 12:49 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I wouldn't call it sexy. It's sweet, yeah but sexy? Looking at your hubby's heart w/ your kids' names on it is not something sexual. It's more like cute, lovable, but not sexy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• @Dze572

That is such a cute idea!!!
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 12:51 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• yes we love ours and can't wait to add more!
    biggirlsdontcry

Answer by biggirlsdontcry at 12:53 AM on Jan. 29, 2009