Have you ever seen the movie "Labyrinth"? Whatd you think?

My forever favorite movie! From my sons name to plans for a future tattoo. Its been out since the 80s, but alot of people have never seen it.

TheLostMuppet

Asked by TheLostMuppet at 5:42 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Entertainment

• SEEN IT TOO MANY TIMES TO COUNT AND LOVED IT EVERY SINGLE TIME
    masonelismom

Answer by masonelismom at 5:46 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• My boys first saw the movie at the age of 9 and 7. I loved the movie as a child and could not wait to share the movie with them!
    swaites2003

Answer by swaites2003 at 5:46 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• One of my favorite movies as a kid!! I remember seeing it in the theater with my mother and brother. I own the dvd today and actually was David Bowie's character, Jareth, for Halloween last year!!
    Anonymous

• My family loves that movie.
    lisafc

Answer by lisafc at 8:30 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Love the movie. Talking hands is my favorite part. My boys would watch it over and over again when they were younger. I have it on VHS somewhere, but can't find it. My fiance's boy has never seen it but I think he needs to. :)
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 11:45 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Oooh! LOVE it! Mmmmm, David Bowie, yummy! ;)
    RhiJarMom

Answer by RhiJarMom at 12:44 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• "You have no power over me!" I adore that movie and have watched it way to many times. David Bowie is so hot in that movie. I always wanted her ball gown.
    BrierLisa

Answer by BrierLisa at 6:20 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• OMG, I HONESTLY KNOW EVERY WORD TO THE MOVIE =] I ABSOLUTLY LOVE THIS MOVIE, AND MY 3 WEEK OLD SON HAS ALREADY "WATCHED IT" LOL
    pinkskittle08

Answer by pinkskittle08 at 2:34 AM on Jul. 22, 2008

• Labyrinth has been my favorite movie since it came out. My first born son is named Jareth Michael (he's a twin, so he's barely the "first born", lol). I knew from the first time I saw the movie that I'd have a son and that would be his name. My husband has a son from his previous marriage and he was thisclose to being named Jareth as well. :)
    dannydawna

Answer by dannydawna at 3:59 AM on Oct. 19, 2008