breast implants ppl who have had it done.

There is another lady on here asking about breast implants. But I was wondering can you do it through the bellybotton? I have been wanting to this this for a while but im a little scared. Also how long was surg. time?

pinkanfgrl

Asked by pinkanfgrl at 12:54 AM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• no way i need a reduction lol
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 12:55 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I haven't done it...wouldnt mind though lol.
    My cousins friend got it done through her belly button, she says it wasnt too bad after the first few days...
    But I havent done it so I cant say for sure, I think it is different for everyone though
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 12:56 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I haven't had it done but I watch the plastic surgery shows a lot... all the top docs on those that do them don't recommend the belly button method. they say it really adds to recovery time because not only are they operating on your chest, they are also going through your abs which are core muscles and much harder to recover from. Why cut muscles that don't need to be cut?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• You may have heard this procedure called "scarless" breast augmentation, belly button breast augmentation and even endobam. Regardless of what you may have heard it called, the surgery's primary goal is to provide the patient with a fuller bust using breast implants, all without visible scarring on the breasts or under the arms. The surgery is innovative yet very safe when performed by a well-trained and qualified TUBA surgeon. An added bonus us that the recovery time is often cut in half compared to conventional incision

I found this on this site.. http://www.bellybuttonbreastaugmentation.com/
    lorenzosgurl

Answer by lorenzosgurl at 1:01 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I have had this procedure done, the recovery time is less and there is less risk of infection. There is only one incision so less pain there.

Personally I would advise anyone against this, but if you are going to do it anyway then the belly button is the way to go. Just don't do it during cold weather... because then it's like having them in a vice.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• My doctor advised against that type of incision. I have a tiny scar about 1 inch under my breast that no one will ever see. I'd have to lift my boob all the way up for my husband to see it. Let's face it, how often will you be doing that? :)
    businmessmom

Answer by businmessmom at 1:57 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• if you're that concerned about breast scars, i'd say go for the armpit. the way the skin folds has a better chance of concealing them, and there's less distance for the implants and equipment to travel.
    Anonymous