If you think you're fat, your boobs hang low, and your stretch marks show is that an excuse to not have sex? Do YOU use it as an excuse?

Women on CM use these as excuses but I think if you put on a nice bra, maybe some sheer teddy's or even stockings you can hide all that and feel as sexy as you really ARE!!

Just hide your flaws if its a big deal for you!

MamaChamp

Asked by MamaChamp at 1:17 AM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• I nearly spit out my diet coke. LOL I was hit by the song:
    Do your boobs hang low?
    DO they wobble to and fro?
    Can you tie them in a KNOT?
    Can you tie them in a BOW?
    Do your boooobs hang looooow?

Can YOU throw 'em over your shoulder like a continental soldier
    DO your boobs hang loooooww?????
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:23 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I just make sure the room is dark. =)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Cover it up baby! Get a nice corset, wear a bra during sex. Shoot even wear stocking if your legs are a problem area. You can actually be dressed head to toe and still have sex (thank to crotchless hose and panties lol). They even have bodysuits that are crotchless. But just because you have saggy breasts, a non-flat tummy, or some stretchmarks and cellulite doesn't mean you aren't sexy. I sure as hell am and I have all of the above!! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• No, because I know my DH isn't concerned with any of that when he's horny. He's concentrating on ONE thing and one thing only when he's feeling rather frisky.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• whats the point of putting clothes on when its gonna come off anyways?

i'm not fat!! lol.. i'm plump! lol. andi like myself this way.. i like sex!! lights on and everything jiggles! lol
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 1:25 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• nope, when I am in "the mood" I couldnt care less about what he is looking at as long as he stays hard lol

I also thought of the...do your boobs hang low song lol
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 1:26 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• LMAO Susie! I don't have issues with my weight, but if I did I could totally see myself avoiding sex. It would be hard to enjoy if I didn't feel comfortable in my own skin or if I was wondering what DH was thinking about my body. It may be an excuse to avoid sex, but the right thing to do is try to make yourself the best you can be so that you can be confident and throw your man on that bed... or wherever!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• No... I use the fact that I just had a baby and it still hurts down there! I'm sexy flaws and all!
    Anonymous

• Lol Susie
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:31 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• If you don't feel comfortable you don't want to have sex because you feel unattractive.  No matter what your DH/SO say you still have your insecurities.  I refuse to take my bra off during sex and sometimes i wear a shirt because I'm not comfortable with my breast not sitting up the way they use to.  My DH is finally gonna pay for me to get implants because I complained so much about it.  He told me once i get it done I'm never allowed to wear anything to bed but I'll go for that since he is dishes over the money.

kira25

Answer by kira25 at 1:43 AM on Jan. 29, 2009