When was the last time you wore a ball gown to an event?

My last was prom 8 years ago and I would love to dress up like that again. But there's really nowhere to go!

MamaChamp

Asked by MamaChamp at 1:18 AM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've always wanted to dress formal and mow the lawn. Don't know why. Just sounds like a thing to do.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 3:44 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• prom....19 years ago
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 1:22 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• In college I went to a few formals. Those were so fun!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Take a cruise. There is a "formal" night. That was my last time, about 8 yrs ago. It was so nice to dress up.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 1:26 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• aah, a cruise would feel pretty good. I wish I could!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:34 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• In October. There was a Dining In that hubby and I had to attend.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 2:01 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• about 2 years ago, we had to go to a military ball, and i get to do it again in march. i do like the getting dressed up part, its nice to feel pretty
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 6:03 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• My senior prom...about four years ago! The only other gown since then was a wedding gown LOL
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 7:13 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I guess the last time I wore a formal gown was when I was in a friend's wedding a couple years ago. It was a gold floor length dress from BCBG. It was really pretty but I was SOOOO uncomfortable and then totally ruined my evening by falling and dislocating my shoulder. Fun times. Thankfully it popped back in on its own, talk about PAIN! At least I didn't ruin the wedding, thankfully I fell where the audience couldn't see me and got in together in time to get up and read scripture.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 9:01 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Flymom why not? get a dress out of the closet that you don't mind getting grass stains on and don't knock the neighbors for thinking you've lost your mind...or just do it in the backyard. :)
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 9:51 AM on Jan. 29, 2009