Don't you hate it when.......

Your dog wakes you up in the middle of the night???? My 5-month old sleeps right through but my dog decided to wake me up at 1 a.m. Now I can't sleep.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol :] i hate dogs and love cats :]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:27 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• That's why my dog sleeps outside!
    CashJulianMommy

Answer by CashJulianMommy at 1:38 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Mine sleep out side
    white_wolf454

Answer by white_wolf454 at 1:59 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Whether inside or out my dog still wakes me up when he barks. I love having him inside but when he wants to go pee and is begging me to let him out.......BLAH, I am soooo paralyzed with fatigue and warm as hell sometimes I ignore him and then there's the puddle! Yeah, I pretty much step in it with my socks if the light doesn't reflect off the puddle just right LMAO.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:15 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• omg! i sooo know what u mean! I own 6 chihuahuas and 3 sleep with me and any little sound their ears perk up and a barkin they go! my 2 month old sleeps right thru and i wake up. did i also mention there are 3 pups that whine at night sometimes to get out of their kennel? but i love em to death and they would freeze if they stay outside!
    1babysamygirl

Answer by 1babysamygirl at 2:29 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• i have a 1 yr golden retriever, and hes never woken me up in the middle of the night..well..ok, he did once, but thats because my light fell off my night stand and it was burning a hole in my carpet, almost starting a fire..sooo..im kinda happy he woke me up!! lol..other than that, hes never has
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:46 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I have a St. Bernard and he will wake me up in the middle of the night if he has to go to the bathroom, it only happens if he's not feeling good, our yard isn't fully fenced yet so I have to take him out on the leash.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 7:55 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I hate that too. My dog does the same thing, I finally got him to stop waking me up, now he goes to my daughter's crib and whines to her to wake her up. He knows that if she wakes up then I wake up! I hope your dog doesn't start doing that.
    Mom2vanna

Answer by Mom2vanna at 11:18 AM on Jan. 29, 2009