Are you happy?

Do you have a good marraige? Are your kids wonderful? Do you have wisdom to not waste your money? Are you growing in wisdom as you age??

I AM. I can't be the only one!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my house is falling apart. I have half a living room ceiling, holes in the walls, I do dishes in the bathtub because my kitchen sink has been broken for years (and its WAY to expensive to fix it). My DD wears only hand-me-downs, my phone is on notice to get shut off, and this week we're mostly eating potatoes. I want to continue college but I have no way to get to school. My clothes are too big cause I keep losing weight and have stains.. I need a new car, and am not getting crap back for tax money, so I cant get one.

I am SO happy :~) My life could be soooo much worse. We have food and hot water, Heat in the house. We have blankets and clothes and a washing machine to clean them. We have family that loves us, and spring will be here sooner rather than later. Yup, Im happy. I try to keep my chin up :~)
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 9:00 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• prozac makes me happy ;]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:32 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• im not married but yes to all the others!
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 1:32 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I'm happy in my relationship with my boyfriend and daughter. Outside of our little family...I'm not very happy. I'd be perfectly happy to get rid of the poisonous relationship with my mom and stepdad, though =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:32 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Iam not so happy, Me and my husband arent getting along lately and its only getting worse my kids dont listen to nothing they fight each other and destroy and break everything. Im trying to fix my family problems.
    lorenzosgurl

Answer by lorenzosgurl at 1:37 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Things could be better. Im not married but have been with my bf for 5 1/2 years. I love my son to death he is my life. I just wish that I would have never have dropped out of college and I at the age I am now I should have a good job, but instead I have a crappy 11 dollar an hour job. And now that I cant aford to work anything but fulltime, plus having a young baby it seems close to impossible to ever go back to school.
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 1:57 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Happily divorced yet sadly lonely, LOL, I laugh at all the drama I let myself go through for a man, I laugh even more when I see I am raising a son who is the TOTAL opposite of what I have encountered. Yes, I am relishing in wisdom and experience and sometimes you wonder if it was all worth it.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:11 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• love my daughter, love my parents, love my siblings..but other than that..no, im not happy! im lonely, i have no friends, havent dated in 5 years, im overweight, im in debt, i hate working (but i do it anyways), i hate not having enuff money, EVER! so no, im definetly not a happy person. i mean i put up a front to people, so they have no clue how miserable i actually am..but...it sucks!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:49 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I love my DH and my kids are awesome! I have a great family and super friends! All in all I am blessed yes! Oh and I love my job too. We never have enough money and I am not good with a budget...but there are worse things in life. I learn something new everyday...I am a work in progress!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:28 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I love my life, but at times, I am definately not as happy as I used to be. I am a SAHM to my lovely, wonderful DD. This is the first time that I have ever been cut off from society, lol, and sometimes, it's more than I can handle. I love my DD, he is the only man for me, and he truely is my best friend. I think life is good, we all can find something to complain about, I suppose.
    Anonymous