It is normal?

For some reason my 5 y/o DD has a fascination with my breast. She is always trying to touch them or pinch them and stuff. Is this normal. I do stop her but she keeps trying.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Jan. 29, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Yes..My daugter still has to poke every once in awhile...I just tell her that it's not polite to touch other peoples private area. and that one day she will have her own.She can't wait.lol
    penepooh

Answer by penepooh at 9:24 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I'm sure it's normal. Kids at this age have a fasicnation with their bodies and others. Just teach her that the parts of a body that are covered up, say by a swimsuit or underwear/bra's are private, and not to be looked at/messed with by anyone but the doctor or parent, and it's not proper for her to touch or pinch your breasts. It's just natural curiousity. She's curious about her body and yours and the differences..."why does mommy have a chest and I dont'". Don't teach her it's BAD to be curious about these things, just that they're private.
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 1:43 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I thought it could be because I BF her for a little, but I got to thinking it cant be it because she was only BF for 3 months.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 1:49 AM on Jan. 29, 2009