What would you really like to do?

My husband wants to climb Mt. Adams. I want to walk the Hood to Coast. What about you?

SusieD250

Asked by SusieD250 at 1:52 AM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My DH would like to have the opportunity to cook in a prestigious restaurant. I would really like to live in Montana. I think we can get those 2 things done!!
    Mizzjos

Answer by Mizzjos at 1:36 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I want to move to Alaska. We intend to retire there.
    connietrrll

Answer by connietrrll at 1:58 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I want to meet meet someone like me and who loves my son. I guess I have to date to do that lol.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:05 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I would love to do the Great Wall Marathon.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 2:07 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I want to be a stay at home mom, have a little farm and be self sufficient. connietrrll check out my myspace www.myspace.com\aksully I used to live in alaska and have pics posted. It is a beautiful place I wish we never left.
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 2:18 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I would love to become a world class Short Track Speedskater but heck that aint happening So looking at reality I would love to beat my 13 year old DD in a race some day but I dont think that is happening either. But heck you have to give me credit after all im a 39 year old mother of 5 who hadnt skated in 30 years and was a wall hugger at best back then but now I can skate with the adults in the Skate club so progress is progress right.

and seriously in the future when all kids are grown and out of the house I would love to work for the National Parks Service even if it is on a volunteer basis.
    mtnaspen

Answer by mtnaspen at 2:22 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• i would loooove to go skydiving!! but probably never will!! now that i have a daughter to think about
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:50 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• there is really something i would like to do but wont say it cuz i kno ill get bashed. my next thing is but my hub and i want to move to france.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I want to go to law school but I'm old and would be VERY old when I finish.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:21 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I would like to sleep in
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:03 AM on Jan. 29, 2009